Key Role: to be the driving force for key accounts of large enterprise customers.
Reports to: CEO
• build and deepen partnership relations with C-level executives
• develop and execute a comprehensive account management strategy to maximize business results and tackle all opportunities
• actively understand customers’ needs, problems, and strategic growth plans
• develop customized commercial offers in close cooperation with Enterprise Solutions Director
• manage the process of tender application submissions
• execute full sales cycle - present solutions to top-level executives, lead negotiations, close deals and maintain after-sales communications
• provide sales forecasts and achieve sales targets
• 5+ years of successful corporate sales in IT security or consulting
• bachelor’s/master’s degree in engineering
• strong communication & sales skills
• demonstrated ability to lead and win complex projects
• persuasive track record with big enterprise accounts
• upper-intermediate or advanced English
About the Job
Founded in 2008 ISSP, Information Systems Security Partners is a full-cycle cybersecurity company with 4 operating offices in Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Poland. ISSP provides the following services - compromise and vulnerability assessment, penetration and security testing, cybersecurity consulting and digital forensics, cyber and data technologies integration and support, managed detection and response services, and threat intelligence.
Our research and expertise have been internationally recognized, we assist and collaborate not only with our clients and partners, but also with many think-tanks and universities, and continuously contribute to the development of international cybersecurity community.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be offering our services to top enterprise accounts and act as their major point of contact.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line «SAM ISSP».
• competitive remuneration - salary + commissions
• career growth opportunities
• forward-thinking team
• comfortable office (Beresteiska metro station area)