top of page
Cybersecurity Hub for SMEs is a cybersecurity information center for small and medium-sized
enterprises (SMEs) that are increasingly becoming targets of cyberattacks. Despite the growing threat, many small business owners underestimate the risk. They don’t have appropriate measures in place to mitigate
the consequences of potential cyberattacks.
Cybersecurity Hub for SMEs is focused on small and medium enterprises, which often have limited budgets and lack the expertise to implement complex cybersecurity measures.
We assist SMEs to fill the gaps by providing the required tools and knowledge they need to protect their businesses and ensure their long-term success.
SMEs can’t ignore cybersecurity challenges
43% of cyberattacks target SMEs
60% of SMEs go out of business within 6 months after a cyberattack
40% of attacked SMEs lose critical data when breached
42% of SME owners nave no cyberattack response plan
55% of people in the USA would be less likely to continue doing business with
companies that are breached
Cybersecurity Hub for SMEs addresses these issues by providing practical guidance and resources specially designed for SMEs
This manual was designed by ISSP experts with the support of the EBRD Digital Hub and provides actionable guidance to help SMEs improve their cybersecurity posture and better protect their businesses from cyber threats
Cybersecurity Hub for SMEs presents
а free practical cybersecurity manual for SME leaders
A step-by-step guide for those who don't have much time to study
We know that SME leaders do not have time to study all aspects of cybersecurity, thus we designed the shortest possible handbook to save valuable time and maximize the value of this knowledge.
How can the video series help SMEs?
• They cover the key principles of information and cybersecurity;
• They offer practical advice to assist SMEs in enhancing their cybersecurity stance;
• They guide SMEs on how to build a robust and sustained cybersecurity process based on a risk management approach.
Cybersecurity Hub for SMEs presents а practical cybersecurity video series for SME leaders.
all business processes of
Cybersecurity is not just a question for your IT/cyber team.
No time to study?
There is a solution!
Protect your business with a single cybersecurity solution using
All-in-One cybersecurity platform for SMEs:
Access the leading enterprise technology stack and a skilled, highly motivated team without the hassles and costs associated with hiring, training, and retaining high-quality cybersecurity professionals
• All the capabilities of an advanced enterprise Security Operations Center (SOC)
• 15-minute response time to critical Incidents
• Service quality controlled by a strict service-level agreement
• Fast onboarding, with service starting within weeks
• No capital expenditures needed
• Ready for Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and
Amazon Web Services
Start your cybersecurity journey tomorrow
• Find and fix vulnerabilities
• Validate security posture
• Identify gaps in compliance
• Get management support
• Train your IT/security team
• Complex methodology
• Full asset and application discovery
• Detection of cyber threats and indicators of compromise
• Diagnosis of flaws that need to be fixed in IT and cybersecurity operations
• Technical evidence of compliance measures in place and deviations that need to be corrected
• Actionable recommendations on how to improve your cybersecurity posture
News and Blog
Stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity news and trends that help SMEs to protect sensitive information, safeguard reputation, and prevent financial losses.
Form (for textbook)
bottom of page